Diversion Services, provided by Catholic Charities and SNAP
- Diversion provides case management services to quickly resolve or prevent homelessness.
- These services include housing search, job search assistance, and landlord/tenant mediation.
Homeless Families Coordinated Assessment (HFCA)
- An assessment offered by Catholic Charities that determines eligibility for rapid rehousing, emergency shelter placement and transitional housing.
- The intention of this assessment is to place people in housing, although this is not guaranteed.
- Priority is given to families based on homeless status, income, and level of need.
Housing for Individuals with Criminal Records
- We have multiple agencies on-site knowledgeable about the housing options available to people with criminal histories in Spokane.
- We can assist with the housing search and provide mediation with potential landlords.
We provide resources and information on low-income housing. Representatives from the Spokane Housing Authority can assist you to apply for property-based waitlists and can check the status of or make changes to a case.
- The goal of this program is to help participants address their barriers to getting and keeping permanent housing.
- At the end of the series, participants will receive a certificate showing their completion of the program.
First Time Home Buyers
- Learn about the home-buying process.
- Participants will receive a certificate allowing them to participate in the WSHFC down payment assistance programs.